Little Lambs Closet
Area's Largest Consignment Sale
Top 10 Reasons to Consign with us
- High Profit Margin & Seller-Controlled Pricing - You earn 70% of every item you sell and you control the pricing.
- Organized Unsold Merchandise Options - You have the option to pick-up your unsold items (sorted by seller number) or have us donate them to charity.
- Quick Profits - Your earnings check is available in a few business days. There is a low $10 fee to consign!
- Broad, Effective Marketing - Your items are shopped by hundreds of families, and we take care of all the advertising.
- Affordably Clothe Your Children - With the money you make, you can supply your children with next season's wardrobes. We hope to have lots of Holiday outfits for you. Look for our Costume rack!
- Early Shopping Benefits - You get to shop BEFORE the public at the Consignor Presale for the BEST deals, and you are eligible to volunteer in order to shop even earlier. (Thurs. evening, March 21, 2024)
- Clean House = Happy Mom - Your closets are clean and uncluttered, ready for each new season.
- Beats Alternative Selling Methods - No hassle with yard sale prep/haggling/clean-up/weather, or online listing/no-shows/safety/packing/shipping.
- Track Your Earnings Daily - You can monitor your earnings online during the sale.
- There's No Better Way! Clean-out and cash-in ! It's easy, it's fun, it's REWARDING!
How to Participate
Preparing your Items
What is my Consignor Homepage?
- Enter items and price you want
- Schedule a drop-off appointment
- Schedule a shift to volunteer
- View estimated earnings during the sale
- View seller report (a list of all sold items which becomes available during pick-ups)
- Update contact and account info
Links to My Sales Manager
Reasons to Shop
- Low Prices - Consignors generally price their items between 20-30% of retail - that's a 70-80%+ savings for you! And don't forget half-price day, when many remaining items are an additional 50% off! On Saturday, consignor's choose whether to discount their items.
- Quality items - We all know our little ones grow so fast that many items never get touched! Little Lambs Closet makes every effort to only accept quality items without blemishes or excessive wear, so you'll know your selection is exceptional!
- Large Selection - with hundreds of consignors and thousands of square feet filled with everything for babies and kids and tweens, you'll be sure to find what you're looking for - a ONE-STOP shopping extravaganza!
- Merchandise Variety - Not only do we accept anything and everything related to kids, you'll find multiples of items and a span of many brands to choose from. We carry sizes newborn to a boys/girls size 14, and a few teen brands & sizes!
- Ease of Shopping - Unlike yard sales, you won't be sorting through boxes or piles of clothing. Our clothing is all hung on clothing racks, separated by gender and size, with matching tags in the same location on each piece, much like you'd find in a retail store! .
- Convenient Hours & Location - Our hours are designed to give everyone a convenient opportunity to shop, including daytime, evening and weekend hours, and admission and parking are FREE!
Being a Savy Shopper
- Shopping Bags: We recommend that you bring your own bags, totes or laundry basket to carry your purchases home.
- Payments Accepted: We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover, including any debit cards which have the Visa, MC or Discover logo. Shoppers may be asked to show a Driver's License if paying by credit or debit. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- When We Open: Often times, shoppers will arrive before we open and form a line to get in. Being a part of this line is entirely up to you!
- Inspect Your Purchases: We work hard to make sure that only quality items make it to the sales floor. Unfortunately, sometimes an item will get through inspection that should not have been accepted. All sales are final, and since these are gently-used items, please thoroughly check each clothing item for blemishes before you purchase. If you find blemished items, we would appreciate you handing them to a LLC volunteer to be returned to the consignor.
- Bring Measurements: We do not have dressing rooms available, so it may be helpful to you to bring your child's measurements (such as waist measurement, pant length, bottom of foot, etc), along with a measuring tape.
- Buying a Large Item: Each of our large items (such as strollers, pack-n-plays, exer-saucers, furniture, swings, etc) will have a "Large Item Claim Ticket" connected to it. To buy one of those items, simply follow the instructions on the ticket. This will allow you to buy the item without carrying it while you shop, and you'll not need to move it until you're ready to load it in your vehicle. We always have at least one young man on duty to help you load the item if you need assistance. If the item will not fit in the vehicle you brought, please let us know so that we can instruct you on how to mark the item and come back for it later.
- Item Prices: Please note that our consignors set their own prices on their items, so prices will vary. Little Lambs Closet volunteers cannot negotiate on a price. Little Lambs Closet is unable to change any item prices.
Those who WORK and/ or SELL earn entry into our private pre-sale on Thurs., March, 21, 2024.
- Work three shifts, shop 4:30 - 7:30
- Sell AND work at least one shift, shop 5:30 - 7:30
- Sell OR work one shift, shop 6:30 - 7:30
Requirements for Volunteers
- If you are not consigning, you will need to open a non-consigning worker account : Non-consigning Volunteer Account
- If you are consigning, log in with your consignor ID # and password and sign-up for a shift : VOLUNTEER
- Volunteers must be age 16 or older.
- Volunteers may NOT bring children with them to volunteer shifts. PLEASE NOTE: If volunteers bring children, we will have no choice but to ask that they make arrangements for their child to be picked up within 30 minutes in order to receive volunteer credit for that shift, or else they will need to re-schedule to a different shift when they can come without children.
- Nursing mothers may bring wearable babies.
- Little Lambs Closet needs every assigned volunteer in order to run the sale smoothly and efficiently. In an effort to ensure the quality of the sale by retaining a sufficient number of volunteers, Little Lambs Closet requires that volunteers fulfill their assigned 3-hour shift. If a teammate does not cancel their shift before the deadline has passed, they are obligated to fulfill their shift or choose one of the options below.
- 1. Send a suitable replacement on their behalf. If the substitute fulfills the shift, the teammate will still receive their early shopping privileges and will not receive any penalties toward choosing a shift at future events.
- 2. Email us at LittleLambsCloset@hcswv.org to switch to a different, available shift. Shift availability may be limited. If we are able to find another shift for you and you fulfill that entire shift, you will receive your full early shopping privileges and will not receive any penalties toward joining the team at future events.
- Our team positions are very popular and very sought-after. By choosing a shift, you are holding a valuable spot & opportunity. For this reason, in the event a volunteer does not fulfill that shift, or send a suitable replacement, you will lose your early shopping privileges and will be placed on a Prohibited List.
- Volunteers who have not fulfilled a shift in the past and were placed on the Prohibited List may be reinstated as a potential volunteer by paying a $30 cash deposit. Once the deposit is paid, the consignor will be cleared from their prohibited status and be allowed to sign-up for a shift at the upcoming sale. Once they fulfill that shift, the $30 will be fully refunded. If that shift is not fulfilled at that upcoming sale, the $30 is forfeited and the consignor will be placed on the Prohibited List again. This deposit helps us verify that the consignor is dependable and trustworthy to hold a valuable team position again.
- Volunteers understand that they are choosing to exchange their 3-hour shift time helping at Little Lambs Closet solely for the privilege of early shopping during the designated presale night.
- Volunteers must be on time and fulfill their entire shift in order to reap the benefits of being a part of the LLC community!